Monday, October 20, 2008

October Fiddling

It's a cool, clear, calm, quiet Monday. The ducks "flew to me" from the lake today, to offer their morning greetings. Very socialable creatures.

Today I noticed on the RV that a structural patch job from 2 years ago had become, "undone" during our escursion into town for RV repair. So today, I shall wait until later when it warms up a bit and get the ladder out and repatch it. It's nice that the weather grants me "no rush" to get this done. Had it been raining, I would have been on that ladder hours ago.

This last disembark, I yanked the Xbox's knowing that upon return I was going to rewire everything over on the home-theater side of the RV. Although the previous wire job was neat and orderly, this round we'll route everything into collating tubes and band them together along the wall beneath the booth table. Additionally, I will u-clamp the 100AC cord for the LCD. Apparantly no kind of tape will keep the bundled cord up. In any case, I am looking forward to some 360 tonight.

Late afternoon, early evening I plan to set up the MOTIF_XS and play some music. I've been out of music a couple weeks or so now and I'm feeling withdrawal symptoms big time.

That's all for now.

;;cheers;;