Thursday, January 07, 2010

Happy New Year - Dancing Girl is back!

The site got busy and I had other focus so I yanked my dancing girL. At one point in time it was a moral decision to maintain a G-rated website. But, although minors do visit my website the fact remains, the majority of traffic to my site are in fact adults. Dancing girl began way back when in Florida. I knew a friend who was a dancer and I basically hired her so I could shoot 2 minutes of video that I could splice up and create a WMV animation that would play in 20 seconds when connected to the Internet using a 56k modem. True story. This flash dancing girl, I do not know who the author is. I spent appropriate time trying to find the author of this fine animation. If and when they come forward I will be glad to give them proper credit or remove the animation if that be their choice. Nevertheless, it is 2010 and dancing girL is back! • Happy New Year 2010 to each and every one of you!



Overall I am pleased with my web updates. Afterall, I have been dredging up ten year old sites and bringing them up to speed with the new theme. But, admittedly I am behind already. Hopefully all sites will be updated by Valentines Day.

Which reminds me, I want to revert back to adding holiday icons for the seasonal holidays. This adds a nice touch to the site and lets users know the site, is in fact, being updated. Right now, my thrust is writing and recording music. But, I conti
nue to edit my sites as needed.

Most recently I added additional content to HHNET with Dan's PowerPoints. Dan Shalit is a good friend of mine who I met on Paltalk Messenger. He lives in Israel and sends me PowerPoint slideshows. I had also been saving some from emails and decided these animations should get a new type of exposure. So take a look. You can play them on PC or Mac and using NeoOffice on Mac works fine with one glitch, the music stops when you advance to frame 2. Still, I was glad to offer MacOS support. See for yourself.




Click to see Dan's page http://happyharry.net/danshalit


Until next time, may the wind be at your back.

HHNET