Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nailed Again

Well jeeze, what else is new. Please... somebody tell me something I don't already know. Today's waking was one of the most morbid of times that I can recall. But, of course I probably say this every time I describe the pains I suffer with.

In any case, now 22 hours post awakening, things are down to a dull roar and I lost an entire day and night. So all projects just lost one day. Additionally, I was reminded about my step-daughter's baby shower and going out of town on Thursday. So, as much as I was wanting to publish the PCTech newsletter for the very first time on the 1st of the month, is not going to happen. Well, I guess that's why they say, "dissapointment is merely a word."

On another note, I have more admin songs in the works on the MOTIF workstation and am excited to get the admin-jingles production going. I know the admins will enjoy them as well as the roomies.

Still, with music ongoing and on the back burner, I have Help Videos to do. I knew Spybot 1.6 would be coming and it's been out awhile and it's time for me to get, "up to speed" and replace my old Spybot 1.4 videos. AVG 8.0 now has a PDF help file on the PCTech website, so there's no reason to delay making a CCleaner video.

August should prove to be productive.

;;cheers;;