Monday, July 07, 2008

A New Month

Gosh, July 6 already! The tail end of June for me was riddled with headaches and I guess rolled into July because here I am just getting going again.

PCTech newsletter is in the works but off to a slow start this month. Thanks to the editor, at least I don't have to chase down too many people for monthly content. But it's my hope that soon we will have a pool of content to draw from to construct newsletters and publish them on time, e.g., the 1st of the month.

In other news, I am working with some Yamaha plugins using Cubase AI4. Things are working properly, but I am considering starting this current recording project in the MOTIF workstation to keep everything under one hood. I can always shoot the mix from the MOTIF over to the PC later. I just want to get started but am considering all musical possibilies up front before stepping on the gas.

Weather is warmer and the air conditioning in the RV is welcomed. Generally, this year seems much cooler than last summer. A combination of elements including different location, having better power and we're not parked in the desert.

Bought one of those Shark vacuums. Works wonderful for super fast indoor clean up. Why I hadn't thought of this before is beyond me. Not a whole lotta floor space in this 27 foot rig, but using the Shark sure beats setting up the 11 amp vacuum.

I ran out of steam early tonight. Will get some rest and start early. I am hoping to publish newsletter on Tuesday providing no niggle.

;;cheers;;