Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Getting Things Done

Finally after over a solid two weeks of headaches, I get a break and a little fresh air.

Back to finishing up the PCTech GetTogether 2008 video photo slide show. Perhaps by the weekend I shall post to the net.

Meanwhile, am finishing up the Nintendo DS add-on site. I am drafting a DVG TO DPG tutorial which is the best in its class available on the net.

Music is on hold. I am swapping out all of my cables with new replacements including the tri-sets for the HS80M satellites and sub woofer.

In preparation for fall and winter, shall be driving the RV into town to have an entire PVC water line replaced and a new 18 inch height toilet installed. Additionally, I've collated the materials in order to paint the forward cab ceiling flat black to enhance the home theater and game playing area for “lights out” enjoyment.

I am also constructing my design of the logo type for NASAV_Studios. For those who care, this is accomplished using Adobe Illustrator 9. The A.I. File will be emailed to the lettering company who will manufacturer the logo letters using a nice flat_white vinyl material. I will take a sheet of foam core and spray it flat_black, then the vinyl lettering will be applied to the foam core. The foam core will be velcro'd to the black velvet divider between the RV driving cab and studio area. So, needless to say, I am excited to begin shooting live video while recording, with the NASAV_Studios logo proudly displayed in the background, white on black. This will look really nice ;;smile;;

In the gaming arena, I am still playing Civilization Revolution on the Nintendo DS (NDS) and Rainbow Six Vegas on Xbox360.

Until next time, have fun and take care.

;;cheers;;