Friday, September 05, 2008

Little Baby Isaac - LBI

Our first grandson was born September 3rd. His name is Isaac Mitchell Michael and he weighs 7 lbs, 9 oz., and is 21 inches with giant hands and feet! Momma and babyIsaac are healthy and all is well. We got lots of photos and video and after my other projects I shall constuct a babyIsaac video for the family.

We're several hundred miles from home and are anxious to get back home. I have medical business and physical in the morning, then we hit the road and get the hocky puck out of metro hysteria. Can't stand the city! Everybody here has rectal ventriloquism!

Picked up a couple Xbox360 games. Rainbow_6_Vegas and Gears_of_War. I've wanted to play these but didn't want to cough $60 each so I waited for the price drops.

I am geared up for this annual medical tomorrow, but will be glad when it's all over. It's inconvenient and a total pain in the ass.

I'll blog again when I am back home and relaxed.

;;cheers;;