Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nailed Again - Into The City

Enjoyed a trip into the city. Kathy got her hair done, we visited with family and went shopping for a new cell phone and to buy new videogames.

I have not been traveling well the past dozen trip and am going to need to haul my butt back into the doctors. Rear skull dizzy spells, loss of equillibrium along with serious travel sickness makes for nothing less than a horrid time. I will have lost a solid 4 days after the dust from this trip settles. Along with the colder weather that is pounding me with daily migraines, it is very challenging to get projects done.

Kathy's birthday was October 11th so I gave her the new World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King. I took awhile choosing amongst many great Xbox360 titles and chose Fallout_3.

Meanwhile, focusing on getting the NDS website up on or before December 20th.

The inexpensive 3/4 spanish guitar that I ordered is not quite up to my expectations, but it is fun to play and will hold me over until I spend serious cash for a guitar.

Some people have asked me so I will reannounce here. Yes I am making a website for our NASAV motorhome and there will be both photos and videos.

Since, I AM, a man of my word, I shall see to it that things get done come hell or high water.

;;cheers;;