Sunday, April 12, 2009

NASAV_studios Under Construction



NASAV_studios is on schedule. Today I got the 30 inch LCD moved to the studio area. I have not ordered the reference monitors and subwoofer yet. So, for now I rigged up some cheesy Gateway PC amplified speakers and subwoofer with extra cheese. They are crap but crap is much better than zero! The Pentium 4 will get wired up tomorrow and I will run the Ethernet, TV_cable, and component video and audio cables from this side of the truck to the studio side. Then drill all the "marked" holes in the table and get the mixer stand installed. Can't wait to get the 01X mixer up and running because when the 01X is happening, then the studio is happening...
...as in RECORDING MUSIC!

So, it's Saturday night, 9:30pm and I am as happy as a clam with the studio progress!

Meanwhile I will spend some time enjoying my Xbox360 and call it a good day.

P.S. Taking glucosamine is greatly helping my bones and joints and I am overall feeling improved!

;;cheers;;