Monday, September 06, 2010

Nice Summer

Well, besides the fact that I have lost nearly 35 pounds of weight, and continuing to lose, summer 2010 has been pretty nice.

Recording music slowed down a bit. A combination of headaches, getting stumped on song arrangements and collaborating on a country song that I will be including on my up and coming album in 2011.

Conduit, the code-developers for my HappyHarryNET Toolbar, wrote an article about me and posted to their blog.

The Pursuit Of HappyHarryNET
http://blog.conduit.com/2010/07/10/the-pursuit-of-happyharry-net/

Most of the information was taken from my biography and history of HappyHarryNET that is on my website. Originally, Conduit had planned to do a video interview of me and for some reason, they dropped the ball.

I am still enjoying MissToshiba. She was a good purchase. The MacBook is a workhorse for daily computing, along with everything that I throw at it in LogicPro9 and Tracktion3. And, it goes without saying that Yamaha_01X is such a wonderful digital mixer and really makes life a breeze having hardware DSP and complete mixer automation at the hardware level.

Have made time for PC games again, now that the Qosmio i7 is on the scene. I am rearranging the table space for a replacement refrigerator and a 27-inch Apple iMac i7 that is coming. The Xbox360 is collecting a little dust, as is my original Xbox. There simply is not enough time to play them all and get good bedrest. Something that I never [in the past] gave any priority.

HHNET