Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Things Are Heating Up

Besides the lovely June weather that has brought warmth upon us here in the mountains beside the lake, lots of projects going on to keep the coals hot.

PCTech is celebrating their one year anniversary for their newsletter which went public just last month. I am busy with that and hope to publish by Wednesday 11th.

Started picking at my own sites finally. Converting them to the new format. This process will take some time because the original static sites were not truly designed from the ground up so the new replacement pages are essentially redesigned and coded. I am pleased in all respects. The final step will be to comb through all of the graphics and change to the optimal format and crush them to smaller faster file sizes.

It's vocoder time on the MOTIF using my new AudioTechnica phantom condensor head microphone jacked into the TC-Helicon vocal processor then jacked into the stereo inputs on the MOTIF XS sampler. This is truly exciting stuff. Eventually, samples, demos and final music productions of what I am doing will be available on their own dedicated website.

On the gaming front, I have returned to playing Guild Wars on the PC and enjoying it much more than my first two rounds of playing it a year ago. Still am playing Fire Emblem, chapter 26 on the Game Boy Advance micro. Great game! Speaking of games, starting in July, I am writing a column in the PCTech newsletter about games. I shall see that links here and on HappyHarryNET are available. My 2cents on games shall prove to be a wrath of knowledge, experience and enjoyable reading for anybody remotely interested in video gaming on PC, MAC, consoles and handhelds.

;;cheers;;