Sunday, August 31, 2008

Nice Summer 2008

Well summer is treating me nicely with comfortably warm temperatures that don't run you out of house and home.

Meanwhile, I am keeping busy with an array of projects, including upgrading some of my web pages to the new format, still constructing the PCTech video slide show which got side-stepped last week. I am expecting to be done with the video and move on to recording a new song for a friend beginning second week of September. Everything takes time and while I am pretty good at the things I do, I've been stuffing much more “fool_around_time” into my days, so projects slip away.

Why not? Life is short and I'm not on anyone's payroll!

Still enjoying TBS_4X, Civilization IV both on PC and NDS. Am looking forward next week to picking up a copy of Civilization: Revolution for Xbox360.

That's about it for now.

;;cheers;;