Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy Times

What a nice way to recoop from the usual pain-riddin lifestyle.

We got a couple days break from rain so I got up on RV roof and repaired some worn spots to disable a tiny, minor leak. FTW ^5

Enjoying the health spa and gym 4 miles away. Yeah! Didn't even know it existed. Everyday I workout and use sauna and hot tub. My body responds to hot moisture so well!! The exercise is good too. Also, a bonus. To get into the health club you must climb 2 healthy [steep] rows of stairs. Once inside the building there are stairs up to the cardio area and elsewhere as well. So even if you don't use the facilities, just walking around you get exercise on their stairs!

My Xbox360 began freezing up. No RROD (Red Ring of Death) yet, but no matter. The freezing is caused by the ATI graphics processor coming loose, I plan to rip open the console and repair it myself. Meanwhile, this coming week I plan to purchase a new Xbox360_Arcade which is the newer chipsets not prone to be problematic.

Still putzin with the /pchelp website. Should be done in another week or so. Keep trying the link on my main site. It will be obvious when it's hot.

Just beginning to dismantle the home theater system and wiring. Moving everything 180_degrees in the RV. The surround subwoofer and speaker connections are getting transferred to the other side of the truck so the 30inch LCD will be taken down from the overhead mount and attached to its table stand where it will grace the studio table and be used with Cubase4 DAW for recording. Additionally, I have a nice PC/Xbox switch to flip back and forth between games and the PC. The PC over there will boot to Cubase4 and fire up Yamaha mLAN. Dedicated recording. Where I am sitting now will be the MacBooth, where TWO iMac24 will be making home any day now.

I won't order the monitors until the stands are made and the surround job is done. Its just too congested in here when things are, "not in place".

Very much looking forward to March. It's music time!

;;cheers;;