Wednesday, May 27, 2009

On Hold

The new mac should be here any day along with its accessories to fit it to the studio area. I found a nice laptop stand that will work nicely in my space.

Today I ordered the Acme stuff. They make incredible quality products. I got their QM-50 mic arm and QM-25 9-inch curved pop filter. Really nice setup to use with the RODE NT1A LDC mic!

QM-50 mic arm


QM-25 9-inch curved pop filter


The table hole drilling and mixer stand install is not going to be very difficult so I am holding off until the mac is here. Soon as I have the mac to fire up that gives me a DAW for the 01X mixer. Until then, I'm just fiddling about with my Xbox360 catching up on some lost game time.

I'm still kicking between the Yamaha HS_series or KRK_series reference monitors. Will decide when i order the VoiceLive_2 vocal processor.

The Hunter air filtration system in the RV is wonderful. Everyone should have these filteration systems in their homes. Period! No more dirt!

The ice maker has been really a pleasure. It makes ice quickly and without a lot of fuss or noise. No more buying expensive ice and the conveniences is a major luxury.

The Memorial Day crowd is long gone and things are quiet here as usual. So far, this season, city visitors seem to be mellow compared to last year. Perhaps the economic pressure plays a part.

Will update here when I got something new.

;;cheers;;