Monday, August 10, 2009

Does Working Hard Ring A Bell?

Recently, I heard a young person remark that they were tired of life, money and the opposite sex. They also stated the infamous phrase, “the best things in life don't come easy.” The truth being, many good things in life DO come easy once you understand some of the laws of nature. Still, being human beings, we can become stuck, feeling trapped, and wondering when are we going to get a break? When will our happiness be delivered?

I can personally attest to and give testimony that life challenges rarely cease until we have worked very hard to win the day. My life is riddled with a myriad of chronic pains, screaming headaches and baffling miseries, yet there is great satisfaction from working hard to overcome both my clinical hardships as well as to achieve victory accomplishing my goals. I find myself amidst these challenges in my dream to record an album of music. It takes hard work, very hard work, and steadfast focus to remain on track, to achieve the plan.

So when does this one-armed-bandit called Life pay back? When do you get that break? Where is the rainbow of happiness?

Perhaps, when something greater than yourself stirs your inner curiosity [and that alone] will motivate you so much, that getting sleep will then be your new challenge. In your passion about whatever it is that fascinates you, there is great happiness.