Monday, August 24, 2009

NEW! HappyHarryNET Toolbar

Having my own toolbar has interested me for years, and now I have one! The HappyHarryNET toolbar is useful, fun and feature-rich! Having PC problems? Look no further. You are 2-mouse clicks away from PC help videos, pick-of-the-litter software programs and even fun-filled online games!

I am very particular about toolbars because most of them are bloatware and riddled with adware, or worse yet, you must remove them using HijackThis. My toolbar installs in seconds, does not irritate your operating system, and contains no spyware. You can also look forward to my toolbar updates that I am constantly designing to make your toolbar experience pleasurable!

My toolbar offers easy access to PCTech’s entire website, including newsletters from 2007, 2008 and 2009. These newsletters alone provide a bevy of PC knowledge and links to great stuff including software programs, food recipes and jokes! With your participation, PCTech newsletters can be alive again. Of course, my toolbar provides access to all HappyHarryNET websites as well. And malware cleanup tools are just one click away, so there's no need to run around the net or Google for solutions.

Below is a graphic banner I will place on my website to access installing my toolbar. HappyHarryNET is still under construction undergoing upgrades including a new theme and improved CSS for faster page loading.



happyharry.net/toolbar

As you can see above, it is very easy to tell other users about my toolbar. You simply say, “Happy, Harry, dot, net, slash, toolbar”. Can't remember?

happyharry.net - "visit a website with REAL content"

Remember, my toolbar is a community toolbar. This means, it is YOUR toolbar. If there's something you would like to see in your toolbar, let me know. I am very accessible. Visit my website and click on CONTACT ME.

You can also reach me using:

+ Yahoo! email
+ Yahoo! Messenger
+ Paltalk Messenger
+ Windows Live Messenger
+ AOL Instant Messenger
+ Facebook
+ Twitter
+ YouTube
+ ning.com
+ HappyHarryNET Forums

Wishing you a wonderful remaining summer!

HHNET