Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Holidays 2008

The holiday season for 2008 much simpler this year. Even so, the one travel trip we did wore me out. The colder winter weather is pressuring me as suspected with a couple new renditions which I have already seem my physicians about.

Personal projects are pretty much on schedule. Now to finish up home RV projects prior to dismantling furniture and installing studio table and jacking all the gear.

I'm already reviewing my web pad and scratching up ideas as to revamping all sites in 2009 and which technologies and methods I plan to use to accomplish that. Fireworks, XaraXtreme and Flash are all in running, with the web-goal of adding more interactivity to my websites. With the studio on its way, wanting to revamp websites may be an unrealistic idea. But, this would not be the first time that I had too many irons in the fire that ALL got accomplished.

Just swapped my Nintendo DS (NDS) slot1 microSDHC over from a Class_2 to a Class_6. The speed improvement is very noticeable. So my verdict is, yes Class_6 do cost more, but they are worth having on board. Period.

On the Xbox360 front, birthday and holidays brought in Fallout_3, GearsOfWar2, Left4Dead, and Civilization:Revolution. So now, I have more games than I do lifetime.

Don't have any intention to revise [much] 2009 new years resolutions. May append a priority on project management, including our intention to gain citizenship outside of USA for the sole purpose of increasing the ability to care for our health better and to improve financial stability.

Happy Birthday Ned [if you're reading] who turns 58 tomorrow. Would be nice to visit each other, however distance and health issues for both of us pretty much guarantees that won't happen.

Kicking the idea around to quit Twitter, or to change HOW I go about Twittering. Perhaps I will change to a web-based widget applet of some kind. Am burnt out with the usual web method and gaining followers has not been an enjoyable experience as I had expected.

Electronic Arts really blew it big time with using the Xbox Vision Cam in their game Command & Conquer 3. In the multiplayer menu, you cannot choose to have the server only find you opponents WITH CAMS, so the entire idea of having a cam is moot. Also, the Xbox Vision Cam is strict USB 2.0 and this is why many users have had cam troubles using their Xbox 360 Vision Cams with their PC chat programs. Providing your USB controllers are strict v2.0, you can use the Vision Cam with any PC software that supports a camera. Period. (that's Microsoft's promise not mine)

In close, I hope all of your dreams, wishes and aspirations come true in 2009. And of course, if you can make any of them happen NOW, please stop reading my blog and GO GET THEM DONE!

;;cheers;;