Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Taking Life Slow



I suppose this could be useful. Especially when I can't remember what I want to say, or lack of a better excuse, having nothing to bring to the table. All of which certainly does not describe me!
Am bluesy today. NASAV_studios has come to a grinding halt due to health issues stuttering in front of me like a fawn staring at my headlights.

Been kicking around some ideas for my new flash site which will exclusively focus on my music and NASAV_studios. But of course, so I don't give the impression of being silly, unrealistic or totally full of crap, there is no point in my having a music website when I am not not recording music! Just venting a little frustration. Please don't allow my rants to motivate your blocking my blog via NetNanny.

On a positive note, mentally, I am delighted with the idea of getting started with LogicStudio on Mac via 01X. Once you learn how to operate a automated digital mixer, there is no going back. Now, here is an example where I "could" use Zemanta to "reblog" old posts about Yamaha_01X. But, again, since I am bringing new excitement to my blog, I would prefer writing new excitement as well. Content has always been my primary focus since beginning HappyHarryNET in 1997. This is why I specifically chose to use the slogan on my website, "visit a website with REAL content".

Just yesterday I wrote some new lyrics. I will put music to them soon and add to the pile of content that needs to get published on the new website. Release date? I ain't going there until I get past this cardiology daydream that I am dealing with. Keep tabs here and you'll be the first to know. Also, I plan to have FANCLUB signup on my site for those of you who choose to follow my musical endeavors.

;;cheers;;

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]