Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Nailed Again

Since my last post my hosting outfit upgraded to the latest blazing fast optical servers, hubs and other equipment. I went through a bit of inconvenience and moved PCTech to its original location at 50megs.com which was important to me to do now that I took ownership of the 50megs account which has annual fees. The only issue is 50megs tends to be, "down and offline" often so PCTech visitors are just going to have to live with it. This is also a pisser for me when I attempt to login to the 50megs FTP to do site maintenance and this is why I moved everything to MY servers last year. But now I am busy with my own life and have automated as much as I can to minimize having to login to 50megs. I also have an open tech ticket with 50megs to investigate the FTP login problem and FTP timeouts.

On a tertiary note, people need to stop moaning and complaining about the creativity and work that other people do. These complainers have no intention to PARTICIPATE other than to bitch about their shortcomings and their inability to bring anything to the table. "Life is short—get TO it rapidly" ©HappyHarryNET

Meanwhile, today is nothing. I'm medicated and I'm bailing out. Hopefully, I will be back Wednesday to blog new stuff I am doing on the MOTIF.


;;cheers;;