Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nailed Again

Another batch of days seemingly drop off the radar. Which would be mathematically correct. Nevertheless, my projects and ToDo lists from 2007 for 2008 are getting lined out a little slower than projected.

NASAV Studios™ originally scheduled to be operational by FEB 2008 has been pushed out to JUN 2008. Better late than never, eh? It is exciting to finally get the studio rigged and the cables jacked. Most of all, it is fantastic to consider the O1X digital mixer being taken out of its case and getting permanently set up for use! There will be a dedicated website coming for NASAV Studios™ to keep you up to date with what's going on there.

Personally, I've let time slip away in NDS-Land. It's a busy and fun place. And, I am enjoying microSDHC memory cards. Much better than their SD and CF counterparts in terms of how they are manufactured and constructed. I just threw out into the trash, another 2GB SD card simply due to, "wear and tear" because the casings begin to come loose. When this happens, it affects the locking mechanism on the card which in turn affects WRITING TO the card. When this happens there is nothing you can do. Your data ON the card is safe, which is good because you can drag it off to someplace more safe. I also keep a copy of my data on a free server site at http://adrive.com which gives you 50GB free. Check it out.

Finally got into town and purchased new strings for my 12-string guitar. So there's another day to plan. The guitar is "like new" so doesn't require much cleaning up, and changing the strings is a fairly easy job. I have somewhat grown out of this 12-string and am looking to sell it and will purchase an instrument that is more in line with my caliber of playing. I have yet to determine a selling price, and yes, I shall announce its price when it is available to sale.

Shall blog again tonite. I have PC Help Videos to make, create and post.


;;cheers;;