Thursday, January 08, 2009

A Flash In The Future

Our computers

Now that 2009 is underway, I am kicking around some new ideas to Flash my websites. With nearly a dozen different designs that I have drafted up during the past two years alone, I now find myself questioning whether or not to implement them. I am using better methods and more efficient vector graphic applications which makes me wanton to create a higher level of professional web design.

Whereas my main course for this new year is recording music, it only seems appropriate that the NASAV_studios get special treatment. Afterall, people are going to desire listening to my musical creations and I really don't wish to continue posting snippets to my old Click and Listen website available at my main site HappyHarryNET.

Meanwhile, I am involved with a cardiologist and the remainder of studio construction and setup has now been delayed until I get what I consider to be, "clearance" from my doctor who has basically grounded me until further notice.

From the back burner, now in the foreground lies my new Nintendo DS website and chatbox which is already serving the NDS noobs. My MODs are doing a great job and our small community is continually growing. This venture should prove exciting a year from now.

Hope you had nice holidays as I did and I look forward to soon treating you all to some really nice musical arrangements.

;;cheers;;