Friday, January 16, 2009

Heart Okay - Preliminary Report

After stress test today my cardiologist clearly indicated to me no aterial blockage. However he still wishes to investigate my FAST heart. The doctors don't know why I've been suffering the recent heart issues.

At this point, I feel as though I already have been given a clean bill of health. Knowing that I need to kill 20 points off my BMI is all the motivation I personally need to get started with improving my cardiac health. I'm sure I will end up getting scripted Plavix and a statin for cholesterol. We've already secured a nice spa/gym here locally where I can take advantage of hydrotherapy and needed exercise equipment during the winter. Come spring, we can pitch a tent and set up a TotalGym outside.

As for the so-called problems over the past few weeks. It is my own professional MTBI_patient opinion, that residual symptoms from the brain injury sustained in 1993 are still spitting out various neurological crap, including severe panic attacks. I will be seeking to hire a new physician who sympathizes with my needs and just write me the scripts for Lorazepam and bottled oxygen. This way I can manage these attacks on my own while totally eliminating the usual $3000 dollars for ambo and hospital.

;;cheers;;