Thursday, March 13, 2008

Nailed Again

Well I'm trashed today. Spent hours getting to my feet just to grab meds and try some assemblence of life amidst this morbid screaming headache. It's a pleasant 76F degrees and yet my core level is ice cold so I'm off to get into a 122F shower to kill the chill.

Won't be seeing me in PCTech today ;;heh;;

Today is further challenged with traveling into "metro hysteria" to celebrate a natal family member's birthday including dinner arrangements. I will be medicated throughout the ride into the city, but look forward to dinner out-on-the-town. By then, pain levels should be down to what I call, "A dull roar".

Hey! Have you seen the Amazon Kindle? Very neat. High quality electronic book reading, built-in wireless, gorgeous display for reading your favorite books, magazines, daily newspapers and blogs. They are already on back order! Don't know nothing about the Kindle? $399USD, no contracts and book prices are under $10 dollars and automatically loaded onto your Kindle in 60 seconds or less! The unit stores 200 books, magazines, newspapers and blogs, you can also insert SD memory cards containing your favorites or to store more new books. Watch some flash movies and obtain more information @ http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-com-kindle/dp/B000FI73MA

;;cheers;;