Friday, March 07, 2008

Windows Live Messenger

Those of you who enjoy using these newfangled chat clients, may want to install and use Windows Live Messenger the next time you want to give me a buzz.

XboxLIVE, now over ten million subscribers, got jacked into Messenger a while back. I never was much for Messenger chat on the PC. But having this ability on my Xbox360 really interested me. I liked the idea so much that I purchased the
Microsoft Messenger Kit which allows me to chitchat when I'm on my Xbox360.

So anytime you see the name HappyHarryNET on Windows Live Messenger, that means I am on my Xbox360. Feel free to send me a buddy invite so I know when you're online. Don't worry about bothering me. I can mark myself busy, away or go invisible just like you PC people do on your chat apps ;;grin;;

The chatpad not only serves its purpose for chatting with your buddy list. You can also use it for any text entry needed during ANY process involving text on XboxLIVE and in 360 games. Previously you had to use the analog sticks and the green, "A" button to enter text. The new chatpad, officially called Messenger Kit, is a MUST HAVE accessory for any serious 360 user. And you can actually type when sitting in total darkness. This is truly one of Microsoft's better products and services to date.

;;cheers;;