Sunday, March 16, 2008

NASAV Studios™

Since the inception of NASAV Studios™ I began taking photos and video. Below is the official grand opening photograph of my first recording gear setup at NASAV Studios™ back in December 2007. Notice the prime recording components, uniquely set up in the RV's generic layout in the forward cabin. This is such a custom fit, I actually slip into my chair similar to how John Glenn had to climb into his Friendship 7 space capsule. Once seated, I have everything easily within reach and can work for hours. Equipment setup is cumbersome and inconvenient. Also, this temporary setup hogs the main walking isle space so the recording gear must return to their cases and stowed in rear storage in the bathroom. The new NASAV Studios™ construction is now underway and will eliminate this bottleneck actually freeing up, "more space in the same area" than I presently have even with the recording equipment, "stowed" and not even set up.



These are exciting times here at NASAV™ as this entire forward cabin area of the RV will transform into a no-nonsense, serious recording studio. I will continue to blog about the progress of NASAV Studios™ and post more pictures during the construction period.

Soon... NASAV™ and NASAV Studios™ websites coming with, "before/after" video.

It's Sunday, I'm going back to bed and sleeping in for awhile.

;;smiLe;;