Friday, March 06, 2009

25 Things About HappyHarryNET

01. People who get to know me will learn that I am passionate about everything that I do.

02. I disagree with most "green technologies" that are offered to the public as environmental heroes.

03. Slogans amuse me. My favorite is, "If should's and but's were candies and nuts, it would be Christmas everyday".

04. Music is my first love. That is, writing, singing and playing guitar, piano & banjo with the xylophone being one of my favorite orchestral percussive instruments.

05. The Flock browser is a ingenius method to stay, "in the loop" with all of your social nets.

06. The finest historian of our century is Eustace Mullins who was embued by Ezra Pound.

07. I find most things funny, and if it's not funny, then I think of something funny
ABOUT it.

08. Although I wanted my own biological children, I have none. And I have many wonderful step-dots.

09. I enjoy learning new things by video tutorials, to the point I created many of my own that are on my PC Help Videos website.

10. Distractive therapies are tools that I use to detour chronic pain from controlling my time.

11. Had I never been hit by a car, I never would have taught myself to be as good as I am.

12. Girls ;;sigh;; Ahhh yes! Thank heaven for little girls ;;smiLe;;

13. Since its inception, I have truly loved computer software.

14. One of my favorite outdoor activities is spending time with, "the ducks".

15. My favorite indoor activity is living full time in our motorhome where I do everything indoors.

16. It's a shame that cellphone "texting" has replaced, "the first date".

17. I am NOT a phone-bug. However, feel free to call me anytime after 9 PM PST or weekends ;;grin;;

18. Don't expect me to come visit you. Metro-hysteria is NOT something I embrace.

19. Humid climates such as FLorida are heaven to my body and its thermostat.

20. Q: Why did the turtle cross the road? A: To get to the Shell station.

21. I am absolutely strict with regards to respecting other people's property.

22. In the year 2001, my doctors quoted me 15 years of life to end 8 years from now.

23. My favorite pizza is anchovie, pepperoni and cheese, thin crust.

24. I love cold nonfat or 1 percent milk in a frozen glass. The temperature is 38 degrees Farenheit.

25. Have a cow! Take a frozen 16 ounce glass, fill half with milk, top off with rootbeer.

;;cheers;;