Thursday, March 12, 2009

Working Out Is Working

Tomorrow marks three weeks since I began my workout routine. It's going very well. Currently, my program runs 90 minutes. 30 minutes cardio, 30 minutes strength training, with the remaining time spent swimming, sauna and hydrotherapy.

Still, I miss the "range of motion" that only the Total_Gym can provide and plan to purchase another one very soon. The Total_Gym [as seen on TV with Chuck Norris and Christy Brinkley] is a wonderful piece of exercise equipment which will give you immediate results. In the past, I have even taken my Total_Gym with me on commercial aircraft when I am visiting away from home, simply because I prefer to use it rather than typical gym equipment.

Friday marks the beginning of 40 minutes cardio and doubling my reps with weights. My swimming time will increase as my back and spine become stronger, and I look forward to swimming this spring and summer here at the resort where we live.

;;cheers;;