Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Mixture Of Things

Hello and sorry to keep you waiting!

Been extremely busy since my last post. I entitled this blog, "A Mixture Of Things" because the past few days has been just that.

Some travel to the big city to visit and help my uncle who's health is failing and needed assistance with quite a few things. Also, he will be needing to move to another location and will need somebody to do some footwork for him to help find a dwelling to meet his needs.

While we were there, his leg infection became an emergency and we admitted him to the hospital where he is much improved now, but it appears his heart just isn't doing its job and that is causing many of his newer problems.

Meanwhile, I am still ordering toys and equipment for NASAV_studios, along with some cables and wiring. I know I have discussed this many times now, but between wrong parts and change in design, it was necessary to change the type of cables to get the job done. Also, the 30 inch LCD will be moving to the other side of the RV. I previously announced this and due to my own health challenges, the LCD has not been moved yet.

Additionally, I am ordering a new 12_string acoustic electric guitar. I found a nice Ibanez which should prove useful for recordings and live performances.

Still find time to play games on both the Xbox360 and the NintendoDS. The new games rock! All of the new games coming are fantastic, engrossing and fun to play!

In web news, I finally got over my DHTML, CSS and javascript hurdle. I am so jazzed that I got my head wrapped around this so I can now begin to apply this technology to my new designs and websites. Talk about happy times.

Although I do have a /pchelp website up and running, that website is going to get ANOTHER facelift with MANY changes, including no content omissions.

Believe it or not, the PC Help Videos website is going to get a facelift and a bevy of new videos added to the site, along with older videos getting updated. HappyHarryNET PC_Help_Videos will continue to participate as a major contender in the PC Help arena!

For those of you who are into socnets (social networks) such as MySpace, facebook, and Twitter and want to stay in the loop with what's going on in the world of HHNET, it would be my suggestion to join facebook, Twitter or subscribe (RSS) to my blog and use the Flock web browser which makes it really easy to manage all of your socnet activities. And, Flock is a really good browser!

Thanks again for listening. There's much more to come!

;;cheers;;