Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nailed Again - But Still Hammering

Well, nothing new to me. It's challenging sorting out which excercises don't irritate my spine, especially L5 and my tailbone. Toss in a few headaches and poof, there goes a week reaL easy!

Anyhow, during a recent trip into the city I took measurements of the iMac24 so I can simulate it here in the studio area. The 30 inch LCD will also be mounted above the Mac so I needed to know clearances between the two monitors.

I've decided to try out a pair of monitors that will be useful with the PC/Mac and then I can proceed with ordering the new TC-Helicon VoiceLive_2 and get started with that. Reference monitors are MORE important for MIXING than actually playing the instruments per se, so by the time I have maybe 2 to 3 songs recorded I can order the Yamaha monitors and subwoofer.

Well, its good to be back on feet. I was wiped out with Dramamine last nite, jeeez, I could easily overdose on that crap. I'm not traveling well these days, whether I drive or not. Getting equilibrium issues again real bad, so back to the neurobrain people to see what's going on. Perhaps it's scan-time again, hopefully no negative changes there.

Meanwhile, I got a couple web projects to finish up and then it will be time to totally rip up HappyHarryNET and give it a facelift while widening the web space area to accommodate some of the new pages and upcoming content.

For now I am going to keep all YouTube content (including music) on my Hornstrum account so to get there it's pretty easy  youtube.com/hornstrum  I will put a logo-link on my site today, a few people have asked me about that.

And for those of you who have asked me here for it, I WILL be creating an "Ask Harry" section on my website so you can ask questions or make comments. Then I will publish your questions and my responses on a dedicated "Ask Harry Blog" so look for that soon.

;;cheers;;