Friday, March 27, 2009

Nailed Again - Continuing

Jeeze, this has grown interesting. My todo list is twice as long as it was, and it appears that my spine is winning. It's nice that I can blog from bed using my NintendoDS... tis more than I can say for iPhone users who don't know what blogs are.

Anyhow, I am admidst a sea of spinal agony so not much is getting done. I've completed my purchase lists for the remainder studio gear. The new vocal process won't release until April, so no hurry for that.

Have drafted up replacement websites for both the /pchelp and /slot1 which is changing to /games to accommodate other gaming consoles as well as NintendoDS. Will be nice to finally dump the Fireworks prototypes and their mega-sliced HTML-ism.

For now, guess I will just rest up and get ready to burn rubber the next time I am on my feet.

;;cheers;;