Monday, March 16, 2009

Nailed Again - Familiar Territory

Today I wokeup with a vicious headache. This was around 9:45 am. I slept well as usual and upon my first awakening I noticed improvement in my L5 and tailbone, meaning less pain.

Trying to get onto my feet was another thing. This was one of those blinding screaming headaches with the morbidity of death. I medicated and immediately began a skull massage using my infrared massage unit. I must have passed out for I don't remember anything after that.

Then I woke up again. Headache was down to a dull roar. Phone ringing. Some idiot telling me my car warranty is about to expire so when I asked them about it, of course, they did not have access to those records. Now I'm awake and realize that in the middle of this headache I'm dealing with the first telemarketing call to hit my new phone number.

Now to begin my day. Looking over my notes from yesterday I am reacquainted with my excitement about Q-Mic product line which I will be ordering. But, for now, I am going to take this day slowly and not dive into any projects.

;;cheers;;