Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hello World

Getting back onto my feet reminds me of coding your first program to display "Hello_World" on the screen.

The weather has warmed up [in the day] to 76F degrees which greatly helps my spine and body (that adores heat and humidity). As for the rest of my idiodic health [as usual] it just runs its course and consumes whatever amount of time it wants to.

So I'm back riding my ToDo_List and expect to complete a slew of projects. Mind you, where I come from, being productive or getting things done is NOT the epitome of life. Living here in the mountains by a lake in our motorhome and doing absolutely nothing can be shear joy to say the least.

Nevertheless, I DO have a lot of irons in the fire and would like to get the majority of my busy_work accomplished before Summer.

On a final note, over the past year I've been banging my head learning XHTML, DHTML, CSS and javascript. It's really cool that I've mastered my challenges. I plan to revamp my older websites and install them into the new shell design which required some tricky business in the coding department. So, after a lot of Google searching, forum reading and studying some research materials in my library here at home, I have figured out how to accomplish what I am wanting to do.

Yay Harry!

;;cheers;;